The products purchased from PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS are subject to the following standard warranty rules.
Upon receiving the shipment, the receiving party should perform an inspection to verify the following conditions:
In case of significant damage to the received product, please take photos or record videos and contact us within 7 days of receipt. After negotiating with the logistics company, PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS will provide a solution.
The product should conform to the requirements of the purchase order and other relevant documents (e.g., correct model number, description, size, type, color, quantity, etc.). If you have any questions, please contact us within 7 days of receipt.
Lifetime warranty for screens for iPhones.
What is covered by this Warranty
This Warranty covers functional issues not caused by man-made damage during the warranty period.
What is not covered by this Warranty
This Warranty does not cover:
1. Defects caused by the transportation or storage of the Product during the return process for RMA purposes.
2. Damage caused by unauthorized disassembling, repair, or modification of the Product by anyone other than PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS.
3. Damage to the Product caused by unexpected or human factors, such as liquid damage, drop damage, improper voltage, compression, etc.
4. Damage caused by failure to follow the operation instructions for installation, use, maintenance, or storage of the Product.
5. Products without PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS QC marks.
6. Products that are out of warranty.
7. Damage caused by force majeure events, such as floods, fires, earthquakes, etc.
If a product has a functional problem that is not caused by human damage, you have the option to exchange the malfunctioning product with a new or other product of the same current value
Special Statement: PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS reserves the right to the final interpretation of the Warranty Policy.