Return / Refund
PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS only accepts returns of unused and unopened items. “Use” refers to any attempt to install, open, or use an item. Please inspect your products carefully upon receipt. We do not accept returns after 7 days from the original receipt date. Non-defective products returned to PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee, with no exceptions. Each return request will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Kindly note that if the products match the return policy, PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS will accept product exchange in case of supply bottlenecks or out of stock, and refund requests are also accepted. However, if the products do not match the return policy, the customer can either request a parcel return or choose to abandon it.
To initiate the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) process for a defective product, please follow these steps:
1) Take a photo or record a video of the defective product and contact PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS.
2) If the issue cannot be resolved through online support and the defective product meets our warranty return requirements, you can initiate an RMA application.
3) The RMA application is reviewed by PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS After-sales Service Center, and the result is communicated to the Sales Center.
4) Upon approval of the RMA application, PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS sales staff will provide you with the accurate return address and return list.
5) Following the packaging requirements specified by PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS, you will need to return the defective product with the attached return list.
6) It is important to send the tracking number and the return list in E-file format to PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS sales staff. Failure to do so may cause delays in the after-sales process.
7) PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS After-sales Center will track the package and arrange the transfer promptly.
8) The After-sales Center will conduct product testing and issue an after-sales inspection report.
9) Within 15 days of receiving the after-sales inspection report, you will negotiate with PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS sales staff to confirm the after-sales solution:
- For products within the warranty period: Replenishment or exchange.
- For products beyond the warranty period: Either return the defective product to the customer or leave it to PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS for the scrapping process.
1) Regarding the risk of returning products to an incorrect address:
PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS sales staff will provide the customer with the correct return address upon approval of the RMA application. If a package is returned to sender or lost due to an incorrect address provided by the customer, the customer will be responsible for any resulting losses.
2) Regarding the return list:
The After-sales Testing Center will take stock of the product received on the basis of the after-sales return list attached. Packages with a return list attached shall be given priority. If no after-sales return list is provided, the actual quantity of products received shall prevail.
3) Regarding the Charges of Return Shipment
PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS will cover the shipping fees from Hong Kong to Shenzhen and the shipping fees for replenishment needs. However, the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees for the products to be returned to Hong Kong.
4) Regarding the Return Packaging
LCD screens are fragile and must be protected from transport damage. Since separate retail packaging is often not sufficient for adequate protection during transport, PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS suggests that customers package the returned products in the original package.
If the original packaging is not available or damaged, we recommend packing the products in a bubble bag and placing it in a foam box for added protection. Please ensure to label the outer box with the “RMA number” to avoid any confusion during the return process.
- Please package each item separately and use separation materials when shipping more than one item in a single package. This can avoid damage caused by collisions during transportation.
- Ensure that there is no empty space left in the box and fill in the available space to avoid damage caused by shaking during transportation.
- Please seal the outer box with tape to prevent the box from being damaged by moisture during transportation.
PHONEREPLACEMENTPARTS reserves the right to decline after-sales obligations for products that do not meet our warranty policy, exchange and refund terms, or those that have been damaged by customers.